Review: Summer Is for Lovers


Summer Is for Lovers
Summer Is for Lovers by Jennifer McQuiston

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Refreshing new author - proving that her debut book, What Happens in Scotland, was just a launching pad, the author has once again created a spectacular read!
The story line was fresh and lighthearted. The author captured my attention from the start. My senses were going crazy -with the realism of her words, the imagery was so real- I felt the warmth of the sun on my face, the sand under my feet and the heard the breathtaking waves crashing into the surf. The chemistry between the two characters was electric - the sparks literally flew off my Kindle.
They met for the first time eleven years ago, Caroline saved him from drowning...it would only be fitting for her to save his life one more time. Caroline was a great teacher to David, not only the swimming lessons but she also taught him to put the past in the past and to live for today and the days to come.
The secondary characters were well developed and I hope to see more from them, especially Caroline's sister.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.