Review: A Maverick under the Mistletoe


A Maverick under the Mistletoe
A Maverick under the Mistletoe by Brenda Harlen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I have read the first three installments of the 'Montana Mavericks Rust Creek' series. Each book is penned by different authors. However, the authors all have kept the same writing manner in telling the stories that it appears seamless to the reader. So much so that I will definitely be looking for the other Traub brothers stories: Clay's, 'Ready-Made Family' and Forrest's, ' A Maverick for the Holidays.
This story is a perfect story to start off the seasons, its filled with strong family ties, forgiveness, homecomings. But most if all knowing that it takes a broken heart to know what true love really is.
Good read, both this book and the series.



View all my reviews

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like such a sweet read(:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.