Review: Love at First Sight by Lori Wilde


Love at First Sight
Love at First Sight by Lori Wilde

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



It took me awhile to get connected. the first few chapters were slow, over descriptive and I put in down for a bit. I read previous reviews on the book, many from Goodread friends who have the same taste in authors as I do, so I picked it up and tried it again. Well, that worked for me, because picking it up the second time made it click for me. I became engaged with the characters.
Both Dade and Natalie had a sad, life changing childhood. I liked the element of mystery and suspense. About midway through the book, I was hooked, it was page turning from that point on. The ending was sweet. I am very glad I continued reading the book. I learned the authors writing style and I will admit I will definitely read more from Lori Wilde.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.