In the Spotlight ~ I TALK BOOKS!

This week FBL showcases another wonderful blogger. Today we meet Atmika from I TALK BOOKS!. I have to admit she has the cutest blog I have seen in a while.


Hello Atmika, welcome to Forever Book Lover.


When and how did you decide to become a book blogger?
I love reading and after reading a book I can't help but talk about it. One of my friends told me about Goodreads, and I joined the site. I met some amazing people, read some great books and wrote some reviews.

 There I saw that almost everyone has a blog and they get to chat with authors and get ARC's. Also, there were some great giveaways and a chance to get free book is so exciting. 
So, I started blogging and I am having so much fun.

So far, what’s the hardest part of being a book blogger?
If an author sends me a book for review and I don’t like it. It’s really hard to be honest. Also, my college just started this week and I find it hard to manage time. Apart from that I am really enjoying blogging.

What do you do when you are not blogging?
 I like painting. All the walls in my room are covered with drawings. I also play    basketball. Though, I am not very good.

Tell us about the name of your blog, 
 I Talk Books,  how did you chose this name?
I really talk a lot. Ask anyone who knows me. So, the name,  kind of works with my personality.

What genre(s) do you read, can you tell us what is it about the genre(s) that grabs your interest?
I read a lot of Young Adult novels. I feel I can relate to the characters and I really like fantasy.    
I am a hopeless romantic and I believe in fairy tales. So, romance novels are my weakness.

Who are your three favorite authors?
This is tough. I think the first would be J.K. Rowling. She actually introduced me to the wonderful world of books. I really like Sarah Dessen and John Greeen.

Which author would you most like to meet (dead or alive)?  Tell us more..
I really want to meet Jane Austen. I have many questions that I want to ask her. I want to hear stories of her life and talk about Mr. Darcy, perhaps.

How big is your TBR pile?  How many books do you read/review in a month?
Right now, my TBR pile is touching the roof. I am trying really hard to complete my reading challenge.
On an average I think I read 3-4 books in a month. I review almost all the books I read. I like writing my feelings about the book.

Finally, if someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Umm……a biography,  really?
Maybe, something like, “The girl with a book” or “I saw her reading”. They are bad titles, sorry but I really can’t think of anything.

On a Personal Note:
My name is Atmika. I am 18 years old from India. I am studying law and I think books are really a person’s best friend. I can’t imagine a life without books.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Istalkbooks


Are you interested in being featured "In the Spotlight"? Please stop by and fill on contact form.

1 comments:

Atmika@I Talk Books! said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for featuring me! :D
I love LOVE your blog so this means a lot to me. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.