Own the Night (Made in Montana #2) by Debbi Rawlins

Own the Night (Made in Montana #2)
by Debbi Rawlins
Published September 18th 2012 by Harlequin
ISBN   0373797176 (ISBN13: 9780373797172)


Welcome to the Sundance Dude Ranch in Blackfoot Falls, Montana…where the cowboys are hot, and the town sheriff is smokin'!Ever since the Sundance became a dude ranch, Sheriff Noah Calder has been a "must-see attraction" for hordes of visiting women. But when a suspected (and suspiciously sexy) con artist rolls into town, it takes all of Noah's control to stop himself from giving her a very thorough strip search….

Alana Richardson is no con artist—she's a marketing executive in desperate need of a vacation! But with her luggage stolen and her identity in question, she's under the very close surveillance of Sheriff Noah Sexypants. Now she has to prove she's one of the good guys…but she may just have to be a little bad to convince him!



My thoughts
I have a little secret, I am a Harlequin Blaze junkie!! Yep, I admit it. I can't wait until the new batch is released each month, I  love Leslie Kelly, Jennifer LaBraceque, and Debbi Rawlins to name a few, so when I saw that netGalley had the upcoming Debbi Rawlins sequel to Made in Montana, I had to request it.

You don't have to read the first in the series, I feel this is a stand alone book.  I love the premise of the book, where better to go on vacation and get away from everything then to spend your time at a dude ranch, what could be better when there's a sexy sheriff that is part of the package.
Well Alana's didn't start off they way she thought- she was a victim of a purse/luggage snatcher. She arrives late to the dude ranch and her room was given away. Don't fret, the sexy sheriff, Noah, thinks she is a con artist and what better way to keep an eye out on her than to offer his home for her to stay until she can get things settled.

The two of them sizzling with the heat between them, and Debbie writes gives them some sexy scenes.
I can't wait for the next in the series.


My Rating


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.