New Feature ~ In The Spotlight

I wanted a fun way to learn more about our fellow book bloggers and find some new friends and sites along the way.  Why not "Spotlight" a blogger, find out a little more about them?

So I want to introduce a new feature:


Every other Wednesday I am going to have a fellow blogger in the  "Spotlight" where I ask a bunch of questions so I get to know them and their love of blogging. What could be better than meeting new friends and sites along the way.  

Want to Join in?  

~ Pick a fellow blogger and put them "In the Spotlight" 
~ Link the post up in the linky
~ Visit the other blogs!

 This new feature will run semi-monthly on Wednesday's, but you can pick any day that works well for your blog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, it means alot to me. Since you're here, I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.